I have a few questions:
1. I would like to know how I activate drop down with options in terms of Size and Color? As it is possible on the demo site.
2. On the demo site, there is 3 options under top navigation “Call Us”, “Big Sale” and “Free Delivery”.
3. What do I need to enter to front page code wise to get both “Bestsellers”, “Featured” (NEW) and Top Rated product listed?
4. What do I need to do to get the zoom option on each product page?
5. Is it possible to link directly to a shop category from top navigation, lets say I create a top navigation link named Girls, and I want that to link to my “Girl” category?
6. Can you recommend a plugin for newsletter?
Thanks in advance:-)
RasmusSite URL: hidden Theme version: Blanco 3.0 WooCommerce version: 2.3.7
1) In this case you need use Variation Products. Please read more here:
2) Yes, it is. Do you tried to achieve them?
3) Please add this shortcode to Home Page
[etheme_featured columns="3"][etheme_bestsellers][etheme_new title="Latest Products" ]
Also please read our documentation:
4) Navigate to Dashboard->Blanco->Single Product Page-> and select Enable Cloud Zoom for products.
5) Please read more in our documentation:
6) Try to use this plugin
1. Got it, working, thanks.
2. How do I activate it?
3. But wouldnt I need 3 different short codes, this in only for latest products, isnt it?
4. Okay, done it, but no difference, so I maybe use wrong image size or image quality?
Thanks for quick reply, really amazing support, thank you!Site URL: hidden
1) To activated them you need add code in Widget Area. Please read more here:
[etheme_featured] insert the featured products slider (only for WooCommerce plugin);
[etheme_new title=""] insert the slider of new products (where the option “NEW” on);
3) Please read here about recommended Product Image Size:
I have a few issues:
1. How to I create 2 different product sliders on the front page as on the demo shop? I can only get one up running but on the the demo site I see a “featured” and a “latest”. What do I need to do to make that work on my website?
2. I dont get any email from the contact us form on my website, I have entered the email into Blanco settings, but still I dont get any emails, what do I need to do?
3. I cant get the “filter by price” feature to work when adding to different widgets, it doesnt show at all, what do I need to do to make that feature work?
4. Where do I edit the content on the search function in the header?
Thanks in advance:-)Site URL: hidden
1. To add products sliders on the home page use these shortcodes:
[etheme_new title="Latest Products" ]
2. Please provide us with FTP credentials.
3. I’ve added Woocommerce Price Filter widget into “Product Page sidebar” area in Appearance > Widgets. Please check your Shop page now.
4. Please clarify what you want to edit in search form.
1. Whats deciding whats showed in “featured” product slider on front page? I dont get anything shown when adding these shortcodes, only the latest products works.
2. I want to edit to text in the search box, and also make a headline, like on the demo version.
1. Please read this article how to mark featured products:
2. Could you please show a screenshot what exactly you want to edit, to add in search form for better understanding?
Not sure if this link work, but it hopefully show what I would like to change, its the content saying “Search for products”: https://www.uploady.com/download/DyQbFPWgOxN/uF46X7xFoqssiOFQ
Also, I have tried to add a SEO Title and Description, but it doesnt show on the shop page: http://www.karmabybkk.com/shop/ – it still says “Product Archive” in the title, what do I need to do here to fix this issue?
Thanks for your help, much appreciated!
Do you want to edit “Search for products” text in the search bar?
If so you need edit the file searchform.php in the directory wp-content/themes/blanco on line 11.
Try to use some SEO plugins to change titles.
Thanks, got the Search text changed wonderful.
For SEO Titles, I already use Yoast, works perfect for all pages, except the shop page from the default template. I have added the links below in private content.
Also, I dont see the Product Categories from “Menus” in “Appearance” as in this great article: http://support.8theme.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/21/0/how-to-include-product-category-into-menu
Can I somehow activate that function?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty