Hello all, in this website http://www.zhta.gr I have the problem that when I do a search it is very slow, like 2 minutes to find the search term, can I do anything to speed this up?
Hello, @Mike Papadakis,
Thank you for contacting us and for using XStore.
1. Ajax search result depends on server response time and DB structure. Theme sends requests to your DB and waiting for response. So, if it’s slow then try to speed up the server response time. We can do nothing with it.
2. We have recently conducted a performance review of your website using GTMetrix. Unfortunately, the results indicate that your site’s performance is currently at 49%. You can view the detailed results at the following link: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/zhta.gr/2QNmrUGy/
We strongly recommend addressing the top issues identified in the audit, as these are significantly impacting your website’s performance. You can view these issues here: https://imgur.com/AcxCRLl
To speed up the search.
1) Disable all the plugins that you don’t use. Every additional plugin slows down the site.
2) Use cache plugin (Wp- Rocket)
3) Reduce the server response time
4) Make sure that DB structure is optimized.
To enhance your page speed, we suggest utilizing a Content Delivery Network (CDN) service.
We also recommend reviewing our theme documentation for further guidance on how to improve your website’s speed. You can access this information at the following links: https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/100-how-to-speed-up-my-website & https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/128-how-to-improve-wp-rocket-settings-with-xstore
For a more comprehensive understanding of the specific issues slowing down your website, we advise running a website speed test with GTMetrix. This tool can provide you with actionable recommendations to help you enhance your website’s performance.
We hope this information is helpful.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.