Hi there, we are having the following issue. in the customizer we have setup the header for our site in the customizer as shown in the image in the link below
The problem is that when we go to the cell phone the header what we get is shown in the image in the link below
We have cleared the browser cache on the on multiple browsers, we have cleared the cache on the server, we have deactivated the cache plugin and in all situations we re having the same result. We are stock at this point and need a solution. The site url is https://regel.gr
Thank you for contacting us and for using XStore.
1) Please navigate to Xstore > Theme Options > Speed optimization > Menu Dropdown Ajax Loading, Menu Dropdown Cache, Menu Cache, Static Blocks Cache and Remove Query Strings From Static Resources > Off.
Activate the mentioned options once all changes to the site will be done.
2) We have identified a solution to the issue you are experiencing with the menu on your mobile device. Please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Xstore.
2. Select Theme Options.
3. Proceed to General/Layout.
4. Choose Mobile Optimization.
5. Turn it OFF.
6. Click on Publish.
After completing these steps, please clear your mobile browser cache and revisit your site to check if the problem has been resolved.
Please refer to the attached image for further information.
3) If the changes you make in the Customizer are not reflected on the page, it is likely a caching issue. If the changes are visible in the Customizer, they should also be visible on the front end.
We recommend that you temporarily disable any CDN caching and cache plugins, clear your browser cache, and then check again.
The solution is looking good, thank you.
The topic ‘Problem with header on mobile not positioning elements correctly’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.