1. I have a problem with changing the text in parts of the webside. I understand it’s shortcodes.
For example under “My Acount”, everything here is in english.
I want to change the language.
How to i edit the names? I have tried to look in the WP content folder, but I’m stuck.
2. Also under “kontakt oss”, how to I get all the content a little more down on the webside? As you can see in the screenshot evyerthing is up with the header.
3. How do I edit the text on the contact form?
Need to change the language
1/ You need to create translation for XStore theme and Core plugin – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/30-base-theme-translation
2/ Edit page and remove this margin for section – https://prnt.sc/21iu8cj
3/ Dashboard > Contact > edit contact form
1. I installed the plugin, but I didn’t find the words that I wanted to translate
How to you locate each word? I tried to search for earch word.
Or how does the plugin work?
2. I tried to remove the margin, but It did’nt help. When I click delete, nothing happends.
Could you send a new link?
Nothing pops up on the link you sent.
I have tried to look at the plugin, but still have’nt managed to translate the parts I want.
Check this one https://gyazo.com/99c0a18216425d97d28ab6059441ae6b
What strings can’t you find in theme or plugin translations? Provide screenshot.
My problem is the “Dashboard”
Everything here I want to translate
I have tried to translate different words but nothing have changed.
I also translated “recent orders”
The topic ‘Problem with editing parts of the webside – shortcodes’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.