Performance problemSite URL: hidden Theme version: 8.0.9
1) Max execution time limit is required to install demo content successfully. If you have already passed that step then just ignore that notice.
2) We can’t log in to your Dashboard to check the speed optimization settings you use https://prnt.sc/1znu16y So, make sure that username is correct.
achecker errors and blog and checkout page fixes
Issue with columns caused by third-party plugin that you use https://prnt.sc/200tnuc Product Category Slider for Elementor. It uses a lot of global classes that break the default layout even for the Storefront theme not just for the XSore. So, contact plugin authors to fix the problem. Keep plugin enabled till you get it fixed.
What did you want to implement using that custom code? Do you want to hide swatches on the shop page? Then go to Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop Elements > Variation swatches > Swatch Position > choose disable.
1) Blog on the home page is ok https://prnt.sc/20n1jko Oe what exactly do you want to change?
2) go to Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop Elements > Variation swatches > Swatch Position > choose disable.
3) We fixed errors of the checker related to our theme. You need to add alt texts for your images to fix the errors that are left. Also, it’s not possible to fix the i (italic) element used error https://prnt.sc/20n24hl
i element used for the icons not just by our theme but Wishlist plugin, Elementor etc. It can’t be changed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.