Hello good time
1- Please check, I gave the site to an optimization team, they can’t do anything
Product page now takes more than 30 seconds to load
And home page more than 40 seconds!
Please tell me what we should do to improve this situation?
That is, the problem is with the code, or images, or plugins
This is really what we are struggling with in these 3 months
Please help, thanks
2- Do you fully optimize the site yourself to get a rank of 90 or higher?Theme version: 9.1.3
We would be glad to help you with this issue, however, speed optimization is out of the scope of our support as website speed depends on various factors that we do not control.
Here are main factors and recommendations:
– Plugins. When you have multiple plugins installed and activated on your site, it can slow it down. So, please, keep enabled only those plugins that you really need for the correct functioning of your site and disable all the plugins that you don’t use. The more plugins you use, the slower it will be.
– Caching. The most important part of optimizing your site is caching. Combine cached page with gzip compression to get better results. Select cache plugin, then follow their documentation and contact their support to get assistance.
– Images. Use optimized images only otherwise you will have big images and a slow loading time. Do not upload larger images than what is needed.
There are different ways on how to compress images. Use special services or WordPress plugins to optimize your images for decreased loading times: tinypng.com for example https://prnt.sc/sVkQkCpO-gL3 , Compressor.io, Kraken.io, EWWW Image Optimizer, Smush Image Compression and Optimization plugin.
– Server/Hosting. Sometimes slow speed can be a result of your hosting service. If you have checked the above items and the site is still slow, most likely it is a server/hosting issue. Contact your host and discuss it with them. Because even with the default WP theme site speed could be slow.
– CDN. Use a Content Delivery Network (CDN) CDNs can give an equally fast web experience to your users across the globe. We use CDN on our demos.
How to Speed Up a Slow Site With Elementor – https://elementor.com/help/speed-up-a-slow-site/
We hope this information is helpful.
Thank you for your guidance
And it seems that the following format is not optimal for mobile and needs to be optimized by your Nissan program. Keep in mind that no special plugin is active on this demo.
Thank you for your response.
Google Pagespeed (and now GTmetrix) always scores 20-50 points mobile performance for 99% of websites built with WordPress. However, our demos work very fast on mobile devices. We suggest you test it on a few mobile devices and you will see that there are no real performance problems.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.