Hello Dear Support.
– cache cleared
– the theme is up to date
– plugins (VC, VC addons) updated from here: http://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/
– its done: Dashboard->Settings->Visual Composer and select all Content Types.
– User groups access rules for administrator changed all of three option (with VC, without VC, with VC and with default editor)
when any of pages clicked to edit in BO, i see only full blank page.
How to edit pages now?????
ok, it works after these steps:
1. all 3rd party plugins deactivated
2. ess. grid plugin deactivated
3. ess. grid plugin deleted
4. ess.grid plugin reintsalled.
Now, everything is okay, but I cant see where to insert the shortcodes, no shortcodes button.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty