Thanks for all of your help so far.
My new problems are as follows
1) the top sidebar is no longer visible on my website
2) I am using the default theme and the revolution slider is partially cut-off in mobile and covered by the header. It also is aligned-left and I cannot get it to align-center…
3) my instagram name is long and is cut off in mobile. I need a way to make the header responsive
4) the mailchimp form area looks fine in mobile but on desktop it looks aligned-right
5) WP Visual Bakery needs to be updated and we cannot update until the theme updates 🙂
Thank you so much!
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 3.16.12 WooCommerce version: 3.1.1
1) Go to Theme Options > Header settings and choose background color for the top bar. Because at present it’s white text on white bg.
2) Go to Theme Options > Header Settings > Header overlaps the content > Off. To tell you why your slider is not centered I need temporary admin panel access to check the slider settings.
3) You need to make title smaller for the mobile. I’ll be able to help you with custom styles once yiou provide me Dashboard access.
4) Your prefooter has 4 columns and 3d column is empty. Enable VC for the static blocks http://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/47-static-blocks then go to Static Blocks > edit prefooter and change the colu=ns number to 3 if you don’t plan to add content into 3d column.
5) You can download new plugin archive here https://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/ and update plugin without theme update.
So I don’t have a problem with the column for the newsletter mailchimp sign-up being on the far right, but the *text boxes* inside the column are aligned right (closer to the right edge within the green box). And they end up looking cut off in mobile.
See attached below for access information. Please let me know if there is a problem I am using a plugin for temporary admins.
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 3.16.2 WooCommerce version: 3.1.1
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.