1. Newsletter icon is misplaced since last theme update. It used to be right before the newsletter menu entry.
2. The social media icons appear in black an are pretty much invisible. Setting ‘Colorful icons’ for the widget had no effect. Would like to have them in the same color as the menu entries and padded so they are not on the bottom of the screen and have some space between them.
3. I have to hold press on the hamburger icon for the menu to appear. Sometimes it will click on the first menu item while doing this. Happens mostly when in floating menu mode. Just touching the hamburger briefly like a normal link won’t open it, it will just disappear instantly.
4. On a iphone 5 (320×568 screen) the lens icon moves under the shopping bag icon. In floating menu mode it’s aligned.
Please help. 🙂
Thanks and greetings.
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 2.9 WooCommerce version: 2.6.14
1. You can use ipad mode in chrome to get the newsletter icon. I didn’t hid it, it only shows up if the screen is wide enough in mobile (eg. 620×590).
2. thanks, works great.
3. I test using a Nexus 7 (2013) Android tablet with Chrome and Firefox. When using chrome on desktop and emulating the screen size it will open correctly. But even there, if you press the hamburger sometimes the first link in the menu (on sale now) gets pressed when opening the menu. Click 3-5 times on different hamburger positions (mostly on the lower half) in the floating header using ipad mode.