2. In the Blog Template I cannot insert a photo in the box, nor can I edit the text, I could through ELEMENTOR but I could not do it again, it is as if the functionalities were altered.
3.- I cannot make a new product carousel on the main page, with another category of products.
4 with wpbakery, I cannot edit certain elements, for example if I go to the contact form, the map does not appear, nor does the contact form to edit, it is as if it were a blank form.
Saludos.-Site URL: hidden Theme version: 4.3.3 WooCommerce version: 5.2.0
1) If you use the contact page with the built-in template go to Theme Options > Contact Form > add the map API https://gyazo.com/7ac83e15f5573b519c074c0f45711df8
2) Could you, please, explain in more detail what box you are talking about? Maybe provide screenshot of the box. Are you talking about the content of the post?
3) Provide us with WP Dashboard access to check the home page, please. What error do you face with the carousel? Can’t you add the element? Does not element display the correct products?
4) Built-in contact page use the Contact page template https://gyazo.com/8848925971012f6ce3b010a81037060a All the available options for this page you can find in Theme Options > Contact Form. If you want custom layout then use the Contact form 7 plugin and WPBakary to create a new page with custom layout.
I see that you installed third-party plugin to show map https://gyazo.com/24e9fc439c2094d4b9b4f6da0e44e79b but it also gives the same error with the API even with the default WordPress theme https://gyazo.com/06d0aec4c4c0178e6ba74055e2d4e722
So, please, fix these errors with our API first https://gyazo.com/0561fced431fd06d74aea36aef13fc94 and then contact us. We’ll check if map still does not work with our theme.
We can do nothing if your API does not set up correctly.
Or use the default WPBakery map element that does not require API and use embed code https://gyazo.com/e670628919d8eaee6b285011d8884eea instead of the built-in contacts page.
You can use Contact Form 7 plugin to create a nice-looking contact form.
Thank you very much for the answer, but I have suffered a modification on my website, I cannot see the footer or other modifications made with added HTML and CSS code, this worked before your intervention.
Your footer includes custom HTML and it’s there. What styles did you lose?
We would recommend you to use Static Blocks feature to create footer layout with columns https://gyazo.com/136de7cb11ea9790462c5fa2c149b8e9 and add the necessary elements. You can use either WPBakery page builder or Elementor page builder to create layout of the Static block and then just add Static block widget to Appearance > Widgets > Footer/Prefooter areas.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.