I want woocommerce product to sort by date not alphabets
and second issue is that i am using legenda menu layout 1.
we have search bar on the left side i want to replace that searchbar with our phone number
This is url
1) Are you talking about products on the home page or on the shop page?
2) Use child theme, copy header.php file to child theme and edit it according to your needs to replace search by anything else. If you don’t have PHP skills then you may submit the request here to get help with additional customization.
1) To edit the order of the products on the home page go to Pages > Edit front page > edit the Products element and choose the order by and order way you need http://prntscr.com/qx9qag
To change the order at the shop page go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Catalog > http://prntscr.com/qx9qxv
few other issues.
also that product slider.
can i have it scroll continuously and stop on hover?
and can i have arrows in that product slider?
1) To disable links go to Theme Options > Header > Enable top links (Register | Sign In) > Off http://prntscr.com/qxsek8 Unfortunately Legenda theme does not have advanced options for the header and there is no widget area to place content there. It’s possible only by additional customization.
2) All the available options for the product slider you can find in the Product element settings. There are no options you are talking about in Legenda theme.
Actually Legenda theme has a number of options but they are not very advanced. If you are looking for theme that includes all the settings you asked I would draw your attention to our XStore theme https://themeforest.net/item/xstore-responsive-woocommerce-theme/15780546 We could exchange Legenda theme to XStore if you like it. XStore has header builder, single product builder and live options module https://gyazo.com/81bf7ac865db13e6d89a210013104f46 , variation swatches and many other features. What do you think?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.