After the newest update up to Royal 4.0 I’ve found couple of problems with images:
1. Website icon changed to Royal.
2. Homepage – images disappeared under Featured/New/Sale products
3. Homepage – images disappeared under news section
4. Everywhere – quick preview (products) doesn’t work
5. Product page – image gallery shows only first thumbnail. You can see other images zooming in first picture and by changing pictures left/right.
6. Product page – images disappeared under related products section
7. Blog post page – images disappeared under related posts section
1. You may change the icon via Customizer http://prntscr.com/ih7qnm
2-7. Please check if the same problems persist only with our theme or with a default theme too (WC theme – Storefront).
Also, try to disable all 3-rd party plugins, clear cache and then check.
I’ve just updated your theme up to 4.1 and most of the issues are gone. But:
1. Everywhere – quick preview (products) doesn’t work – still
2. I got new error from Woocommerce saying:
Royal_Theme-v2.8/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php version 3.1.0 is outdated. The base version is 3.3.2,
Royal_Theme-v2.8/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php version 3.1.0 is outdated. The base version is 3.3.2
(please note that my theme folder name is 2.8 but it’s updated 🙂 )
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 4.1 WooCommerce version: 3.3.3