1. If I click on the photo of the product I see the second photo, while if I click on the product name I access the single page of the product, I would instead click on the photo and go directly to the page of the individual product, is it possible?
2. If I insert images of the products vertically and horizontally, when I display the horizontal images the layout is not optimized.
3. In the contact form if I insert only one input per line, the input is not visualize completely.
4. In the contact form the size of the button “Send Message” on smartphones is too small.
5. Among the elements is missing the ability to create a page similar to “Masonry
Media Grid”, but instead of loading one image at a time, I can upload all the images according to a certain tag (e.g. customer images, then upload only the images with the tag “customer”).
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 4.1.1 WooCommerce version: 3.1.2
1. Go to Theme Options > E-Commerce > Products Page Layout > Image hover effect.
2. If you use images with different size you can enable crop option in WooCommerce settings (WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Display) to make them equal height. Or you may try to add max-height for your image block, this is not good practice in general but if you want to have all the image block with the same size it can be like workaround for you.
Please read more https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/adding-product-images-and-galleries/https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/fixing-blurry-product-images/
3-4. Please provide link to page with the problem and wp-admin access in Private Content.
5. Unfortunately, it is not possible.