Good day. How to set up the homepage of the shop? Now nothing is displayed. Thank you very much!Site URL: hidden Theme version: 8.1.2
Thank you very much. That helped me a lot. Now I have one more question: When I click on the article, there is no further content.
What am I doing wrong?
Thank you very much
Go to Theme Options > WooCommerce > Single Products Builder > disable the builder or add elements into the content.
Thank you very much for the great help. One more question: how to change the distance between the navigation and the content? See screen image. Thank you and greetings
Good day. I ask for further support. I have questions about:
1. Where can you change the following texts:
FREE WORDLWIDE DELIVERY & 24/7 SUPPORT CENTER
2. Where can I change the content of the footer?
3. On the overview page of the categories there is an image (banner) at the bottom left. Where can I remove or change it? http://new-shopping.ch.gusto.ch-meta.net/product-category/rucksaecke/
Thank you for your answers. best regards
1) Go to Static Blocks > edit After the products info block using Elementor and edit that according to your needs.
2) Go to Static Blocks > edit the footer static block according to your needs.
3) I don’t see any banner on the mentioned category https://gyazo.com/fb0242c6ab71a3abc2736ccd9c8eee4b
Not empty parent categories are shown according to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product catalog > Anzeige Auf Shop-Seite. This is default WC functionality and is independent of our theme.
Hello. Although I have inserted a category Wallet and subcategories with items under Products – Categories, it does not show on the page. do not understand why.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.