I accidentally erased the menu and drop down. I would like this put back to reflect the demo theme.
Thank you.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 8 WooCommerce version: XStore Multipurpose WooCommerce Theme & Wordpress
Also, an “x” is appearing in the center of my website. I reached out to blue host support and they said to contact the theme dev. Can you please remove this?
Thank you. The menu looks wonderful but I don’t see any of the products listed under any of the categories when you click on it. Can you please put all the products back in to reflect the demo theme?
Also, the “Buy Product” button does not appear on the product listings and doesn’t show up. Can you put this back in?
Dashboard > Products > Categories > create the desired categories, then edit your products and add them into an appropriate category.
Go to static blocks and edit menu items blocks.
Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop > Products style > enable Add to cart button https://prnt.sc/1x7x4vm
Thank you. Since I am using external links (affiliates) I will not be using the cart.
The “Buy Product” still does not appear in the section anymore. Where can I find the “Buy Product” button to have it appear so people can click on it and purchase the item?
I feel as though we are not understanding one another, unfortunately 🙁
1) ***When you go to Dashboard> WooCommerce> Products> Product Data > Select “External/Affiliate Product”> General> Button Text (next to it is a box I have filled in “Buy Product”) and next to that says “This text will be shown on the button linking to the external product”.
The problem here is the Button Text is NOT showing up on the product listing page. Can you please fix this so that is shows up so it appears on the page where the external product is?
2) The (main) menu isn’t working when you try to add another item to it. The message pulling up is “Your theme does not natively support menus, but you can use them in sidebars by adding a “Navigation Menu” widget on the Widgets screen.”
The main menu is pretty important. Can you please fix this so I can add and/or remove things to the main menu?
I uploaded the screenshots in Lightshot and below please see the links:
***Here Unable to save add and/or save anything to menu:
***Here “Buy Product” Button Box Missing (on all products with external products):
1) I am able to create a new category. I am NOT able to add any category to the Main Menu.
2) Since the link you sent does not work for me to upload anything there here are the EXACT STEPS step by step on seeing what the issue is:
When you go to Dashboard> WooCommerce> Products> Product Data > Select “External/Affiliate Product”> General> Button Text (next to it is a box I have filled in “Buy Product”) and next to that says “This text will be shown on the button linking to the external product”…… THE PROBLEM IS THE BUTTON TEXT DOES NOT APPEAR ON THE PRODUCT LISTING PAGE. THE BUTTON TEXT IS NOT WORKING AND DOES NOT APPEAR.
This is very clear on a step by step instruction on where to find the issue and what the issue is. Hope this helps 🙂
3) Homepage section:
I also noticed since the last edit was made the 6 photos underneath the photo of the girl in the water (Titled: New Arrivals, Accessories, Shoes and Accessories, Men, Women, Trends) in the main homepage have since been removed.
Can you please put them back in to reflect the demo theme?
Thank you very much!
1) Your menu uses Static blocks for the mega menus https://prnt.sc/1xlq8xf
So, to edit that edit appropriate static block and edit menu list item and change the link to what you need and menu item title https://prnt.sc/1xlq19g
Here is video tutorial https://youtu.be/f07MBdnFPfk
2) I have created a video to explain to you how to create an external product https://recordit.co/rnvxcUUMQV
If you mean something another then please provide video of the issue for better understanding.
3) Edit the Product categories element and choose what categories you want to show there https://prnt.sc/1xltr17
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.