I have set “header number 3” with “transparent” option activated and the homepage (https://www.coronasparadifuntos.com/) looks as I wanted to.
But the rest of the pages (https://www.coronasparadifuntos.com/producto/corona-de-prueba-1/) as internal, product pages, categories product pages, etc. doesn’t take the colour of the header that I choose in “theme options”. They also appear with “transparent header”.
How can I fix that ? I can provide wp admin access if needed.
Thanks in advance,Site URL: hidden Theme version: 2.9.2 WooCommerce version: 2.6.14
Working, great !
Moreover I need to translate some elements as:
– “Cart:” in “Menu”
– “My Account” and “Log out” in “top header”
– E-mail to a friend in “Single Product Page”
– “Product Description” in “Single Product Page”
– “Product Description” and “successfully added to your shopping cart”
– Button “Continue shopping” and Button “Check out”
– “Return to previous page” in breadcrumb
Thanks in advance,
Please read our documentation http://www.8theme.com/demo/docs/woopress/#!/2_how_to_translate
Then I see 3 ways to translate these elements:
1. “Loco” translate plugin
3. WPML plugin
I have 2 questions:
1. Do I have to create a “child theme” where placing these translations to avoid problems with future “theme updates” whatever way above mentioned I use?
2. Or is it possible to translate these elements with one of the ways above mentioned that permit me not to create a child theme ?
We recommend use child theme to make changes in theme files, but for translate, it is not required.
Please, provide FTP access and I will help you translate theme with Loco translate plugin.
I’ve followed this documentation http://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/30-base-theme-translation
To translate theme go to Loco Translate > Themes > WooPress – 8theme WordPress theme > Spanish (Spain) > http://prntscr.com/exr2s9
Hi many thanks,
Is it necessary to use FTP to install “loco translate plugin” ?
Or can I install it through wpadmin ? And in this case, is it needed some extra configuration ? Because I installed it in other site and something is missing (https://snag.gy/9kAKcv.jpg).
Did you place these files (woopress-es_ES.po and .mo) into the languages /wp-content/languages/themes/ folder?
If you follow the previous instruction but have a problem, please, provide wp-admin access so I could check issue.
I got loss regarding the configuration of “loco plugin” for this other website.
I think I will open another ticket for it to manage them separately.
And I’ll use this ticket-conversation for the installation http://www.coronasparadifuntos.com
2. Go to Appearance > Themes > install and activate Storefront theme – official WC theme and check if you have this issue with our theme only or even with official theme too.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.