First you need to disable footer demo blocks in 8Theme Options->General->Footer then create footer manually.
To create footer we have used Static Blocks – a great feature implemented in Classico theme to facilitate compositing of sidebars, footer, and other areas. You can add it using 8theme – Static Block widget.
To make this process easier for you we have included XML files to import some examples of footer static blocks. You can find these XMLs in XML files folder of theme package.
I have imported the xml footer file (variant 3) from xml files given in documentation.
On a single product page I have an option Additional custom block, where I can choose this footer variant.
How do I add same footer 3 to all other pages including Home page?
You need add “8theme – Static Block” widget into “Footer” area in Appearance > Widgets and remove it from “Additional custom block” area as it will be shown on all pages when you add it in Appearance > Widgets.
I have added currency converter/switcher as widget:
It was added to Above the products area. In mobile version the currency switcher goes down above the related products area. How can I make it stick to product description area in mobile version?
As I see you added Currency switcher widget into sidebar on single product page and on mobile sidebar is moved to the bottom.
You may try to add widget to the product description to show it inside the content.
You need create attributes in Products > Attributes and set them for variable products:
1) simple attribute goes down to the tab below the product view and is hard to see for the customer. How do I make it stick to the quantity button?
2) variable attribute has no connection to quantity button. I would like to be able to add half of the unit lie 0.5 or 1.5.
1) Link to the page with variable attribute
2) Link to the page with text attribute
I have clothing products that should be sold one by one
and fabric products that should be changed in units 0.5 meter; 1 meter; 1.5 meter etc
1. I’ve set the variation http://storage9.static.itmages.com/i/16/0519/h_1463644524_6353964_f634d76737.jpeg as you didn’t select it. Please check the page now.
2. Sorry, but your second question is unclear. As I see the product you provided is a simple one, not a variable.
Thank you for support.
My questing is:
I would like the quantity of the product to be in halves (0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 etc) and the price to be calculated accordingly.
This setting is required only for this particular category of products.
All other products shall remain regular units (like 1,2,3,4, no halves).
How can I change the units setting only for chosen product category with rice being adjusted accordingly?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for Classico WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.