Here are nine feature requests for Legenda.
1. More options on image hover – for example just image fade effect on hover with image linked – VC.
2. Footer background colour options without having to edit custom css to do so.
3. The ability to put social icons and text in the header for example a phone number.
4. A grid gallery with spacing – VC.
5. Transparent header option.
6. The ability to hide page heading in post categories.
7. Is it possible not to hard code VC into Legenda so that newer versions of VC can be added to Legenda – by this I mean if a customer chooses to buy Visual Composer outright will this also avoid possible disruption to VC when wordpress is upgraded.
8. To be able to hide page heading in post categories.
9. Is it possible to have a post template that can have two columns – instead of using a post sidebar – for example one column for text and another for images, as I think a clean style post page option without post sidebar would be a great feature.
We’ve taken into account your requests. Some of them are already fixed:
3. You can use Place in header top bar widget area (language field in header);
4. It’s already fixed and spacing is added;
7. We’re working on it and the next theme version will have VC as a separate plugin;
8. You can turn on/off sidebar for each post when editing it. At the right side you’ll find the options “Page Layout”;
9. Visual Composer will help you to create columns.
The topic ‘Feature Request’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.