Please clarify few of my problems and look into it seriously!
1)My Newsletter popup isn’t working
2) The county I want to deal in is India, at the header top bar , I can see 3 other currency symbols but cannot find India’ currency, kindly let me know, from where can I form that, also how can I change between currencies, since when I click on those currencies, NOTHING HAPPENS!
3) I wanted the navigation menu, to be like 2-4 colours in dropdown menu with image in the same, as you showed in demo. But when I tried doing it, by seeing your help forums, the dropdown menu is coming to be simple 1 column dropdown.
4) I have tried creating and entering API key to activate visual composer, but the same is not happening, everytime it says, “The Key Is Invalid”
5) Brainstorm is also not working for the same purpose.
6) The wordpress dashboard says “Your theme (Classico – 8theme WordPress theme) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files.” CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Since I purchased the theme 1 month ago, for full 1 year! Help me out with this as well.
7) I am unable to install wishlist plugin which is required for your theme, kindly help with that as well.
I AM BEGINNER, WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OF HTML OR ANY CODING, I WANTED TO CREATE WEBSITE FOR MY BUSINESS PURPOSE, KINDLY HELP!
4./5. You don’t need activate Visual Composer, you don’t have license for it as you didn’t buy the plugin, it’s included in the theme package.
All plugins are external extensions which are included into theme because for each product we purchase “Extended license” and that’s why we are able to include it into them. This plugin works fine without activation and you can always get actual version if you want directly from us. The plugins can be downloaded from this link http://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/ . We update plugins with theme updates from time to time so plugins will be also updated with each next theme update. The option with registering of the plugins has been already added to plugin and this only allows you to get automatic updates and support for this plugin directly from an author if you need. You don’t need to register this product because it is not required but if you want to get those features, then you need to purchase this plugin directly from the author. This is how it works for all themes on Themeforest and not only in our case.
6. You shouldn’t worry about those notices. They won’t affect your site at all. We edited Woocommerce files in wp-content/themes/classico/woocommerce directory and old version may be written in those files. But, please don’t worry, as the original version is written in wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates directory.
So you can hide this message or you can fix it by editing the files in wp-content/themes/classico/woocommerce directory and change the version to the current Woocommerce version that you’re using.
7. Please provide us with FTP credentials in Private Content.