Sorry, First I don’t understand how to edit widget areas. I’ve read your documentation but its not clear or explanatory. If I go to widgets they don’t appear to be clickable or editable. Do I have to edit the actual code in the editor section in footer.php? All I want is to have my own titles and links in the footer section. Also, how do I enter the target URL for each link?
2. I want to remove the custom HTML tabs from all product pages, how can I do that?
3. I want to remove the “return to previous page” showing under my nav menu, specially on the home page, how can I do that?
4. Where d I add the target URLs for the Site Map Search Terms Advanced Search Contact Us section?
5. Do I need to create a child them for this and how do I do that? I would normally do it in my cpanel, but this time its just the wordpress backstage…
Thanks for all your help, My login details are:
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 3.3 WooCommerce version: Version 2.4.10
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
1. You have to recreate footer with your own content. You need add Text widget area into “The First Footer Widget Area” in Appearance > Widgets and write your content. The same is for other footer widgets.
2. Go to Blanco – Theme Settings > Single Product Page box and remove the content for “Custom Tab Title” field.
3. Add this code in custom.css file:
To create custom.css you need rename default.custom.css to custom.css in wp-content/themes/blanco directory via FTP and enable it in Blanco – Theme Settings, tick “Enable Custom CSS file”.
4. You need create your own footer as I described in the point 1.
5. You don’t need to create child theme to have footer.