It would also be hugely helpful to us if you are able to indicate any steps taken up until the issue occurred. We may need to be able to recreate your issue on our end, and having this information would help with that. Simply stating something ‘doesn’t work’ isn’t helpful, and tells us nothing. Please, be as specific as possible.
Hope you understand this matter, thank you.
Also, make sure you have checked all the server requirements before the installation:
– file_get_contents() function should be enabled in the server configuration;
– PHP version: 5.3 or higher;
– max_execution_time: 180, or greater;
– memory_limit: 128M, or greater;
– upload_max_filesize: 40M, or greater.