I purchased and installed xstore today after a chat with one of your staff ensuring me that the below would indeed not happen 🙁
I’m trying to get my site to be a replica of the “organic” demo, and then modify from there.
I’ve installed all plugins and imported demo content, but these are my issues:
* It only seems to have imported the “Home – organic” page – not the About us/contact us (etc..) or any of the others
* The header is not showing at all
* The banner area under the very top revolution slider is not showing at all, even though it is present in WPBakery editor
* The dummy product images are not present
* I do not have a license key for WPBakery
I can confirm that the Revolution slider demo data has successfully imported.
Please advise on the above. If possible, could you please send me the dummy pages for the “organic” demo so I can import them into WP.
I just want my starting point to be the “organic” demo as close as possible, which is what was promised to me.
I can create a WP login for you if necessary.
Hi 8Theme support,
I’ve reinstalled wordpress 4.8 from scratch and ONLY installed woocommerce + your theme but the issue persists. Please advise on how to get ALL Demo data for “organic”, including pages.
Also as above, the header issue persists.
Please come back to me – I intended to get some work done this weekend and haven’t been able to. At the moment the product I have received is not as advertised. I recently ditched another (more expensive) theme for Xstore.
1) If you need additional pages from organic demo go to Theme Options > Import/Export > Dummy Content > scroll down to Additional pages import and import the necessary page http://prntscr.com/hcrqx7
2), 3) Provide me link to your Dashboard and temporary admin panel access.
4) Our dummy products, posts, projects come with placeholders
5) Read our documentation http://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/38-activation-and-purchase-codes
The only WooZone plugin is exclusion. Let me know if you plan to use WooZone plugin and I’ll send you the code to activate it.
Plaese see private content
Please see private content for images.
I managed to get a lot of it done by using the Import function and pointing it to the organic demo site. I’ve done the import on the additional pages – thanks – I somehow missed this section.
However, some of the pages I’m after were NOT available in this import section:
1. SHOP page – is close, but not the same. The demo has a small banner down the left hand side, while my page has instead 2 boxes at the bottom (worldwide delivery / frees hipping)
Inline image 1
2. BLOG page – is completely from a different demo (not organic theme style):
Inline image 2
3. CART and CHECKOUT pages also seem to be wrong and have content down the right side:
Inline image 3 and Inline image 4
4. WISHLIST page has the same problem but also has different columns down the right hand side from the demo:
Inline image 6
5. MY ACCOUNT page does not show the REGISTER option on the right side – only LOGIN on the left
Inline image 5
Could you please assist in getting these to be in line with demo? The home page is fine – please don’t edit it.
Apart from the pages, I also have the following questions:
* There is a thin green line running along the top of all pages – how do I remove this and/or change the colour? I don’t intend to use this colour on my site.
* The PSD files for the ORGANIC theme are not available in any of the downloads from your site. I can see every other theme except organic. Do you have these?
* Is there a way to have a BASKET or PLUS icon appear on a product thumbnail under or next to the wishlist HEART icon? I don’t love the “add to cart” button but without this, one HAS to do the quick view to add an item to cart
Thanks for your help!
Sorry – please log out and back in again and you should be full admin now.
1. I have added the banner to Shop sidebar widget area. Removed widget from widget area below the products http://prntscr.com/hcxc8i
2. Just changed the widgets http://prntscr.com/hcxcn7
7. It’s included http://prntscr.com/hcxijc
8. This type of hover effect does not include cart icon. You can either choose the different hover type (Theme Options > E-Commerce > Product Page layout > Buttons on hover) or enabled add to cart button below the price (Theme Options > E-Commerce > Product Page layout > Add to cart button > on)
Thank you so much Olga!
You can close this one.
All the best!
Sorry one last thing – could you advise how to have the text in the colour sections be CENTERED as in the demo?
At the moment they appear at the top of each section (i.e. vegetables, yogurt).
Thank you Olga – I should have tried this. Now I know!
Hope you’re well.
Could you please advise how to add a top bar in ‘organic’ ?
I would like a thin top bar above the header with some text hard left, maybe a phone number / search bar or whatever else is possible.
I have enabled TOP BAR in Header settings and tried a few other settings but it does not appear.
Your login is still active if necessary.
Thanks in advance.
Is there no way to accomplish this?
I see it in a lot of other xstore templates
My other question is how to hide a section on mobile? The 2nd and 3rd sections on my page display as large blocks when responsive on mobile which wastes space, however they look good on desktop/laptop:
(see private content for example)
Is there a way to change their responsiveness? In my previous use of WPBakery with other themes, there was a responsive section but I can’t see it with the xstore theme.
1) You may choose another type of header and you’ll get the top bar. But Variant center 2, Two rows types do not have the top bar as the separate part.
2) Responsive Options tab is for column settings only in VC. It’s default VC option and XStore supports it http://prntscr.com/hgsyby
Row or section do not have this tab by default and it’s related to VC rules.
Hope you’re well. I realise this is a new ticket but I cant see how to create a new one. My account says I have no subscriptions which is weird…
Anyways 2 issues:
Home – Front Page
After updating XSTORE theme, the [8THEME] Products widget with 4 columns now displays one of the columns under the other 3 (bottom widget of the page). I have made no changes to this widget – any idea why or how to fix?
This applies to all WPBakery pages, but this is an example.
Open up any top level row (as an example, the row that says ETHICS) – I am unable to click on BACKGROUND under DESIGN OPTIONS. In this example, I want to increase the opacity for this row to make the background picture more transparent. Or maybe one might want to set a colour for that row.
I used to be able to do this.
I’ve updated VC and still the issue persists. In fact I’ve updated everything – woo, WP, xstore and VC.
I’ll put login details in private content.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.