For my website I created SEO optimized url structures. This wasn’t a problem until we added an extra language (using Qtranslate). After that the custom permalink wasn’t working anymore.
The permalink I had set was:
After enabling English this changed towards:
-> note the exact word “product” appears in each url.
Please advice us what to do. In the private content you find the website url:
You should refer to Woocommerce documentation:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty