Hello iv spent the last day trying to get my theme working with Visual composer and Massive addon working together.. But when i click on the Edit with VC button it just dosent want to load… So When i deactivate massive addon VC works BUT… it does not show my content it just shows code on my page…
code like this
mpc_carousel_anything rows=”1″ cols=”4″ gap=”30″ start_at=”1″ mpc_navigation__preset=”default”][mpc_callout layout=”style_3″ title_font_align=”center” content_width=”100″ content_font_color=”#8ecc3b” content_font_size=”20″ content_font_transform=”uppercase” content_font_align=”center” icon_type=”image” icon_image_size=”” icon_image=”5441″ mpc_divider__disable=”true” mpc_divider__width=”0″ mpc_divider__align=”left” mpc_divider__content_border_divider=”true” mpc_divider__content_padding_css=”padding:0px;” mpc_divider__padding_css=”padding:0px;” class=”curve-team-member”]Site URL: hidden Theme version: Xtstore WooCommerce version: latest
Read this conversation https://www.8theme.com/topic/where-i-can-edit-a-theme/#post-175810 and follow the plugin author suggestions https://codecanyon.net/item/massive-addons-for-visual-composer/14429839/comments?page=36&filter=all#comment_14143143
Before you replied with that conversation link i had already ready what you sent me… Nothing in that article has helped me in the slightest…
I have used and setup many wordpress themes in the past and i have NEVER problems with any of them like i am having with your theme…i Have spent DAYS Troubleshooting this issue from one end of google to the other and Every related topic in you support forums and still i have yet to remedy this issue….
i have reset my Hosting, Uninstalled WordPress 3x with fresh install, uninstall and reinstall plugins and nothing…. Also Due to the fact that i have had to go through such extreme troubleshooting with installing a fresh wordpress i can NO LONGER activate my theme because my license wont allow it and have to purchase another license….
I Love the theme i think it is one of the best i have seen and love every aspect of the design witch is why i am extremely frustrated that i cannot begin using it…
Once again this is my issue.
1. Once i install your theme and necessary plugins i import demo content and everything looks great
2. When i click edit with visual composer the VC icon Spins indefinitely… Then if i click on pages then edit Home page VC is no where to be seen and no content…
3. I go to my plugins deactivate Massive Addon and repeat the process. Click on edit with visual composer then VC will load but page will MPC Shortcodes. And the same goes for the backend…
Now you say that your theme does not require Massive Addon so why is it showing MPC Shortcode when not active instead of VC Icons??
May i please get my purchase code reinstated for another instal because of this issue and PLEASE can you help me get this issue resolvedSite URL: hidden Theme version: 4.1.1 WooCommerce version: latest
1) Of course, if you disable MA you see just code because there were used MA elements and they do not work when you deactivate plugin.
2) Do you have any problems with backend VC editor?
3) Provide me temporary admin panel and FTP access to your site to check the problem more detailed.
Here is the my info
Like i said i had to reinstall wordpress a few times durring the troubleshooting so when you access my admin my the theme needs to be activated
1) You have used nulled version of our theme https://prnt.sc/has47t and now you won’t be able to use autoupdate option for theme or included plugins because of changes that you made when installing nulled theme. We also can’t guarantee 100% correct work of our theme if you used nulled version.
2) We don’t have another answer from Massive Addons author about this issue http://prntscr.com/hasa7c except this one:
make sure that your server is not using mod_security or FastCGI handler for PHP. If it is, you need to contact with your hosting provide and ask to increase the maximum body length value.
and this one http://prntscr.com/hasdof
And if you check the topic you’ll see that it should help http://prntscr.com/hasbdn
Or you may contact plugin author, maybe he will find another solution for you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty