I have just updated and now I get this error and the tabs and zoom are not working on all product pages??
Your theme (Royal Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.
Link in private content. Please advise as my website is meant to be going live now.
Seems there is some problem with envato plugin, so try to update theme FTP.
All required plugins can be downloaded here http://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/
Don’t forget to create back up of your files and database before starting update process!
After theme update, you should skip Setup Wizard and go to Theme Options to enter your purchase code.
(it’s for legenda theme but the process is the same).
1. I updated Royal and got the same error as above, so I fixed all outdated WooCommerce templates. Now they all disappeared. BUT I still can’t edit/write anytnihg in product data at the single page and it’s “loading” forever…
2. Should I download ALL 13 plugins in this page https://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/ ?
3. What does “Royal Child” mean? My theme chnaged automatically to Royal Child and it’s licated at the same level as royal. Is this correct?
Please let me know how to fix them.
all the best,Theme version: v3.0.1 WooCommerce version: 3.0.2
1. Our latest theme version is 3.0.1 and compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.1.
You can try to disable 3-rd party plugins and check issues.
2. A message about required plugins you can see on the top of the plugins page. http://www.8theme.com/demo/docs/royal/#!/external_plugins
3. Please read http://www.8theme.com/demo/docs/royal/#!/2_child_theme
Thank you for your replay.
1. I downgraded back to WooCommerce 3.0.1, but still it does’t work correctly and I can’t edit/write anytnihg in product data and it’s “loading” forever
2. I see the currency chage that I made (Woocommerce > Settings > General > Currency Options) from $ to ￥ was succrssful on the dashboard, but it doesn’t refrect on the website (still reminds $ sign)
3. The left thumbnail in the all single-pages always disappear (x sign).
4. Witch theme to activate, Royal or Royal Child?
1, I meant I downgraded to WooCommerce 3.0.1 by using backup since you said ” the latest theme version is 3.0.1, compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.1″ so I tried to match. DB means database, correct? I did backuped database as well, but still can’t edit/write anytnihg the product data
2-3, What is that link? It says 403 error, no permission to access. And the thumbnail in the product page doen’s work correctly (still has x sign) but I could modefy the currency sign
Since I got stuck and can’t edit/write product datas, can you please let me know what is the possible way to fix?
all the best
Please ignore my previous question 1.
After checking all plugins, it looks like Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer is the one makes the conflict of endress loading at product data.
Plese see the link for your request.
1. Also the theme Royal requires Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer. But if I activate it, the product data stop working. What shoul I do?
2.I’m still staying wiht Royal 3.0.1 and Woocommerce 3.0.1. Shold I keep this condition still or updated anything at this time?
1. Very likely it is problem of compatible Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer and new Woocommerce version.
Go to Appearance > Themes > install and activate Storefront theme – official WC theme and check if this problem persists when default theme is activated.
2. Yes, please use Woocommerce 3.0.1 until new theme update.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty