Tagged: information order, order, product pages, products
How do I change the order of information on product pages
like price / add to cart / info / attribute selector / stock / etc.?
If you have required skills you can edit legenda/woocommerce/content-single-product.php file. Also we recommend to create Child Theme and place your edited file there.
Will adjusting the hooks not work with Legenda?
* woocommerce_single_product_summary hook
* @hooked woocommerce_template_single_title – 5
* @hooked woocommerce_template_single_price – 10
* @hooked woocommerce_template_single_excerpt – 20
* @hooked woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart – 30
* @hooked woocommerce_template_single_meta – 40
* @hooked woocommerce_template_single_sharing – 50
do_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’ );
Also, for creating a child theme, do I just create a folder called ‘legenda-child’ and copy the style.css and edited content-single-product.php into the legenda-child folder?
Thanks so much for your help.
It be better if you contact to WooCommerce support team about this hooks.
Also, for creating a child theme. So this will be enough. Don’t forget to properly configure style.css file.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
You may extend support period on ThemeForest and then update its status by clicking "Update" button in your Account area.