I’ve just upgraded to Blanco 3.9 and am having issues with the shopping cart widget (at the top right of every page).
(1) Sometimes when cicking on “Add to Cart” from the either the main shop page or a product category page the quantity shown in the cart widget for the product is 2 instead of 1. When the problem occurs sometimes I can see the shopping cart total go up in price once, then go up in price once again.
When testing you may need to click “Add to Cart” on several products before this appears, it does not happen every time but can always be reproduced if you keep adding different products.
(2) The cart widget only shows a maximum of 3 products even when more are in the cart – this also seems to have occurred at Blanco 3.7.
Regards, Mike.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 3.9 WooCommerce version: 3.4.5
1. Please try to disable all 3-rd party plugins, clear cache and check if one of them causes the problem.
Did you make changes in template files?
2. It is normal behavior. There is a limit to show 3 products in cart popup.
I disabled all plugins except WooCommerce and removed two small custom code changes (remove .ico handling from header.php and increase products per page in functions.php).
After clearing cache/cookies I retested and the problem still exists.
In addition to the testing in my previous reply I have now created a second testing site.
Testing showed the 2x quantity problem didn’t occur after updating just Woocommerce to 3.4.6 from 3.2.6.
I then FTP’d up Blanco 3.9 and on retesting the 2x quantity problem was present.
I have passed your issue to our developers, I will inform you once I get the answer.
Meanwhile, could you take a look at another our theme XStore. Blanco theme is out of date a little bit because was created a long time ago. Xstore is new and powerful theme with many versions and layouts. If you want we can give you the refund for the Blanco theme and you’ll be able to buy XStore instead. I’m sure that XStore does not have problems with the cart items.
Tell me what do you think about this proposition?
I’ve retested in Chrome and Firefox and the problem is still occuring for me.
1) We can’t reproduce the issue https://gyazo.com/9f1d12dc45b83419a20498dead34da13 Maybe you make a few clicks one by one at one product and that’s why you get 2 and more item in cart?
2) By default cart widget in header displays 3 items, all the other items you can check by clicking at the View Cart button. If you want to change this limit you can copy etheme_cart_items (blanco/code/woo.php) function into child theme functions.php and change the limit.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.