This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 months ago ago by Rose Tyler
hi, i’m using xstore theme
menu is no longer visible in appearance-menu, but it is visible x-store-Header Builder-main menu.
I make changes to the menu, but when i click update the changes are not saved.
I tried to create a new menu but then it disappears.
can you help me?
Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.
1. Please read and follow the instruction written in our theme documentation here: https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/139-cant-see-changes-in-the-header-on-the-home-page
2. We suggest disabling all third-party plugins (including cache plugins) that do not come bundled with XStore (https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/36-included-plugins), clearing the cache of the browser, and then checking again. It is possible that one of the additional plugins is causing the issue.
If the issue still persists, please keep all third-party plugins deactivated on your site and grant permission to debug your site, which includes deactivating all third-party plugins and on-site Customization. This will allow us to investigate and assist you accordingly.
Please note that you should take a complete backup of your site before proceeding.
In addition, please provide your site’s WP Admin URL and credentials in the private content area of this topic, so that we can look into it further:
WP Admin URL:
WP Admin Username:
WP Admin Password:
Thank you for your cooperation.
i followed all step, but the issue still persists.
In case you tried to disable all 3rd party plugins and this doesn’t help, please do the next tests also:
– check how menus work with the default WooCommerce theme – Storefront activated.
– make sure that your custom changes in files are not a reason for the problem.
Let us know the results.
– menus with the default WooCommerce theme work fine
– my custom edits in the files no cause the problem
We’ve installed the Storefront theme and temporarily activate it on your site. Appearance > Menus works the same independently of the activated theme.
It means the situation is independent of XStore.
If you have a lot of menu items and can’t save some menu options then you need to increase PHP Max Input Vars. Try to set 5000 or 8000. Contact your hosting provider to get assistance with this.
If you need further assistance from our side, please provide a video where problems with our theme are visible, but where they are solved after Storefront theme activation.
Additionally, please note that widgets may change positions after switching themes. To avoid this, please open the Appearance > Widgets tab before switching themes, so that you can move the widgets to the correct area after switching back.
We hope this information is helpful.
The issue related to '‘Can’t save changes in menu – Header Builder in xstore theme editor’' has been successfully resolved, and the topic is now closed for further responses