I am setting up emails in the built-in email builder.
– How can I activate and deactivate some of these email?
– How do I know when each of these are sent? What triggers the emails to be sent?
– On several of the emails there is a button that says “see your order” but it seems to just link to the front page of my web site. How do I get that to go to the cutomers order?Site URL: hidden Theme version: 9.0.4 WooCommerce version: 7.3.0
Hello, @padel ,
Thank you for your inquiry. Our built-in email builder is used to modify the layout of emails, however, the functionality is dependent on WooCommerce. Our theme does not have any influence on this. For more information, please refer to our theme documentation here: https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/146-xstore-built-in-woocommerce-email-builder/
1. You can enable or disable emails from the WP-Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Emails according to your needs.
2. If you hover your cursor over the information icon located on the title of the email, you will find the information regarding when the email was triggered. Please refer to the screenshot provided: https://postimg.cc/0zyfdYGF
3. In order to meet your requirements, please refer to the screenshot below and edit the email template accordingly to change the link of the button: https://postimg.cc/GB7hTCL6
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.