When you add a product to your cart and go to the actual cart page and then click on the product in the cart, it should take you back to the product URL, but it does not. It simply redirects you back to the /cart page and the page loads empty.
I have a vanilla xstore demo setup (Kids Toys Demo from your list of prebuilt demos https://xstore.8theme.com/elementor2/kids-toys/) This happens both with the Xstore theme and the Xstore Child theme
The only plugins installed are:
Elementor (free version)
WooCommerce (8.1.1 the latest)
Xstore Core (5.1.14 the latest)
When I turn off the Xstore theme and revert to Twenty Twenty Three or Store Front, the issue goes away.
If when viewing the /cart page and you right click the product in the cart and choose open link in new tab, you are taken to the product with all of your variations intact, you can update your qty / variations and update the product and return the cart.
I have been able to replicate this across 7 different websites on multiple different web servers. The common factor for all of them is that they are running version 9.1.14 of Xstore and version 5.1.14 of the Xstore Core Plugin.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 9.1.14 WooCommerce version: 8.1.1
just providing login in the private content for the site
Thank you for contacting us and for using XStore.
Do you have a test site? Could you please test how it works with the new version of the theme – https://www.8theme.com/topic/xstore-9-2-beta-testing-be-the-first-to-try-your-feedback-shapes-the-future/#post-369269 ?
Hello, I will indeed try downloading the 9.2 xstore version. But please note we did identify the cause of the bug in Xstore version 9.1.14
Within /wp-content/themes/xstore/woocommrece/cart/cart.php on line 94 there is a class of ‘product-remove’
When that class is on the div, and then when you click any link within the div, it removes all of the HTML within the div itself. It doesn’t actually remove the products from the cart, but to the untrained person it looks like the cart contents were removed.
We simply removed the class ‘product-remove’ from line 94 and it solved the issue.
But that is the fix for it.
Thank you, we will resolve this in the global update.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.