i want to use XStore’s Brands feature with Woocommerce, but i miss menu line “Products > Brands” as its noted in XStore’s Documentation.
In my Products menu there is only:
but NOT Brands
Site URL: hidden Theme version: XStore Bakery WooCommerce version: 3.2.6
OK, i missed that button in General, then menu Brands appeared.
Now i have some more questions:
In widget i dont know where to translate “All brands” button text. It is not in theme translation file.
And second problem is, that when i click on some Brand in Filter widget, it does not show all products of that brand but it jumps directly into single page of one of brands products (maybe latest where i set specific brand to it). So its not how it should behave.
Can you help me with those two topics?
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 4.16.1 WooCommerce version: 3.2.6
1. You need to translate strings of XStore Core plugin.
2. Did you set Shop page in Woocommerce > Settings > Products > Display?
Do you use latest version of Core plugin?
Also, try to re-save permalinks in Settings.
1. So i tried to translate “All brands” in XStore Core with Loco, string is heree but button still remain untranslated on the web. I tried all possible locations of .po .mo files without effect.
2. Re-saving permalinks helped, now Brands filtef works just fine.
1. Likely you simply need to synchronize translation files.
Button Sync (Loco Translate plugin http://prntscr.com/glemdq) allows you to synchronize your translation file with updated pot file. It means if we made any changes in template files that may affect transaltion or we added new string for the translation and you updated theme you need to synchronize your translation with updated files. Only after synchronization you’ll be able to translate new strings or strings that were changed.
If the problem won’t be solved even after synchronization, please provide wp-admin and FTP access in Private Content.