I have an issue using the ajax product tabs. Whenever i create a static block with the ajax product tab in it, it dosen’t give me any display issues on the front end. But whenever i try to go back to edit the Static Blocks they Crash, and show error message.. Please help.Theme version: 9.1.9 WooCommerce version: lateset version woocommerce
Thank you for contacting us and for using XStore.
1) Please navigate to Xstore > Theme Options > Speed optimization > Menu Dropdown Ajax Loading, Menu Dropdown Cache, Menu Cache, Static Blocks Cache and Remove Query Strings From Static Resources > Off.
Activate the mentioned options once all changes to the site will be done.
2) If the changes you make in the Customizer are not reflected on the page, it is likely a caching issue. If the changes are visible in the Customizer, they should also be visible on the front end.
We recommend that you temporarily disable any CDN caching and cache plugins, clear your browser cache, and then check again.
3) If the problem continues to persist, we kindly request you to provide a screenshot of the issue and the URL of the page where the Ajax Product Tab is crashing. Additionally, please provide the WP-admin access to your site in the private content area of this topic. This will allow us to further investigate the issue and assist you accordingly.
You may upload the screenshots on https://imgbb.com/ and paste the links here.
I believe i have already tried the options you provided. However this issue only happens with just the ajax product tabs.
Thank you for your response.
1) Check System Requirements:
Ensure that your web hosting environment meets the minimum requirements for the XStore theme. Check the image for specific requirements here: https://ibb.co/m59CwYC
2) We suggest disabling all third-party plugins (including cache plugins) that do not come bundled with XStore (https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/36-included-plugins), clearing the cache of the browser, and then checking again. It is possible that one of the additional plugins is causing the issue.
If the issue still persists, please keep all third-party plugins deactivated on your site and grant permission to debug your site, which includes deactivating all third-party plugins and on-site Customization. This will allow us to investigate and assist you accordingly.
Please note that you should take a complete backup of your site before proceeding.
3) Please check how it works with the XStore parent theme activated.
Let us know the results.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.