I just relaunched my Woo store with an XStore theme and have faced several issues ever since. To list them one by one:
1. I commonly click a page/category/product, and it returns blank (empty, white page). Then the console displays the following error:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
2. Website is super slow even though I set up caching plugin
3. Sometimes website shows the following error:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 81920 bytes) in /home/borexene/domains/borexenergy.pl/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5309
I’ve checked with hosting and have double the memory size required by the theme. (256M, required is 128M)
Thanks in advance!Site URL: hidden Theme version: 9.1.5 WooCommerce version: 7.7.0
1. When clicking on a page, category, or product, you are seeing a blank page and encountering a “500 Internal Server Error” in the console. This error indicates a problem with the server. You should contact your hosting provider or server administrator to investigate and resolve the issue. They will be able to check server logs and diagnose the specific cause of the error.
2. Despite setting up a caching plugin, your website remains slow. Caching plugins can help improve website performance, but there could be other factors contributing to the slowness. Consider the following steps to optimize your site’s speed:
a. Optimize your images: Compress and resize images to reduce their file size.
c. Enable browser caching: Configure your server to set caching headers, allowing browsers to cache certain static resources.
d. Use a content delivery network (CDN): Offload static files to a CDN, which distributes them across multiple servers for faster delivery.
e. Upgrade hosting resources: If your current hosting plan is insufficient, consider upgrading to a more powerful one that can handle the traffic and resource requirements of your website.
You can read and follow the instructions to speed up your website in our theme documentation here: https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/100-how-to-speed-up-my-website & https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/128-how-to-improve-wp-rocket-settings-with-xstore
3. Occasionally, your website displays a “Fatal error” related to the memory limit being exhausted. Although you have double the required memory for the theme (256M compared to the required 128M), this error suggests that your website may require even more memory to function properly. Contact your hosting provider and request an increase in the memory limit to a higher value, such as 512M or higher, to avoid this error.
Remember, it’s important to involve your hosting provider or server administrator in resolving these issues, as they can provide direct assistance and have access to server configurations and logs.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.