Hello Olga, I did what you told me and still my theme borken. Please help me, I send you in private area my FTP information.
RegardsSite URL: hidden Theme version: 7.1
Provide us also with the WP Dashboard access to your site.
This is mi WP Dashboard
Thank you!! I have a question, I need that my site like the dummy data appears, the classic site, exactly like that. How can I get that. I read that you have that service.
I really need that. How much it cost?? I need this important things:
– My theme runs in spanish Mexico as a primary language and English as a second lenguage.
– Tracking orden panel working
– Blog functionality
– e-mail subscribe
– product with variant color swatches.
In a few word, exactly like your example page.
1) Do you mean that you want to add sections from the https://xstore.8theme.com/ to existing site? Or you want to create the new one with the dummy content?
2) To create a multilingual site you need additional plugin. Read the article and choose the one that suits your needs most of all https://colorlib.com/wp/wordpress-multilingual-plugins/
3) Do you use WooCommerce shortcode to track order? https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-shortcodes/#page-shortcodes What error do you get with this?
4) Create Blog page in Pages > Add new. After that go to Settings > Reading > choose the newly created blog page. After that create your posts that will appear on the blog page.
5) Install and use Mailchimp plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/mailchimp-for-wp/
6) Watch the video tutorial https://youtu.be/LgzC4iK-j6A
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.