FTP – we don’t need cPanel access, FTP only. If you need help with this you may contact hosting provider to get them.
1. We did not change any currency settings. I don’t know why you have problems with it.
2. If you need site optimization contact WPKraken team.
3. If the plugin does not support CSS or JS minification ask plugin author what files should be excluded and add them in cache plugin settings.
4. Go to Theme Options > Styling > Navigation > Choose Right for the menu alignment. Not sure why this option was changed.
5. I need FTP access to fix this.
6. Sorry, my fault, I have changed the color while fixing the issue with video width. You can change it back in row settings.
I’m speaking to the Hosting providers about the FTP access and will come back to you. The other bits, thank you.
A. Since you have added the performance plugin we cannot seem to upload any photos to our website. We have TinyPNG installed, so I wonder if there’s a conflict.
B. Also, regarding the Performance Plugin, we might just buy the Rocket premium as there are lots of good reviews. If we delete Performance, have you done anything that will cause any problems with us deleting this?