How can 1) make the thumbnail pics for my clothing item product page picture larger?
2) How can I make sure all my product picture thumbnails on the home screen slider AND overall view of products page are all the same?
1) Options to change the product image size you can find in Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product images.
2) Don’t understand your question. Could you explain in more detail, please? Maybe provide link to your site and screenshot of the problem for better understanding.
Can you provide us with link to your site?
Do you have the enabled crop option for the product thumbnails in Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product images? Disable crop option http://prntscr.com/rm0cvn
To change the size of the gallery images reduce the number of images per row to 3 or 2 using theme option http://prntscr.com/rm0a92
I’m not sure that understand what problem with the images you have. Could you try to explain to me in more detail what exactly is wrong for you? Also, if you want to get a nice grid I would recommend you to use images with the same size, edit images before uploading them to your library and make them either squared or portrait.
Im saying I don’t like that those images on the product page show up so small. I would like all my product thumbnail pictures to 1) be same size (continuity) 2) dispaly larger than the screen shot size of the photos
1) Do you recommend any image automatic sizer plugin?
2) Where can I get the recommended size pixel chart per section where images go on the site? Ex: the home page categories, main 3 pic slider, etc
We can’t recommend any such plugin because did not test them officially with XStore.
Size settings for product images come from WooCommerce – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/89-product-images
For example, this demo – https://xstore.8theme.com/ has all images in 468×625
https://xstore.8theme.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/2.1.1.jpg and the next settings – http://prntscr.com/rn76lk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty