Theme Options > Shop elements > Variation swatches > On.
Please watch this video – https://youtu.be/XO-PDvhPypc
Can you check my product page? I think it’s broken because its too long and all of the content is on the right side.
Also how can I change my account page, shop page, product page – I have something like [woocommerce_my_account] and I don’t know where I can edit it… I want to change the language there but I didn’t know what I need to change.
Also I can’t edit all of static blocks.
1, 3) http://prntscr.com/mlk1xw http://prntscr.com/mlk23e
Go to Theme Options > Single Product > Tabs Settings > Location of product tabs > Under Content.
Also, you can change Page Layout in Theme Options > Single Product.
2) Please read our documentation https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/30-base-theme-translation and WC doc -https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-localization/
Also, please watch our videos https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMqMSqDgPNmCCyem_z9l2ZJ1owQUaFCE3
WooCommerce My account page is the default WooCommerce page that displays content by shortcode. If you don’t know what is WC shortcode I would recommend you to read articles for the WP beginners, for example https://www.wpbeginner.com/glossary/shortcodes/
1) You can’t change the My account page content using page editor.
2) If you want to translate theme and WooCommerce plugin to your language use Loco Translate and follow the documentation step by step https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/30-base-theme-translation
(a) Go to Plugins>Add new> install and activate the Loco Translate plugin
b) Go to Loco Translate>Themes> select XStore theme. Press “Add new language”. Translate strings and Save.)
3) Go to WPBakery > General > disable Gutenberg and use WPBakery page builder to edit the content of all the other pages.
I know what means shortcode.
I know how works loco translate – and sorry, we miss understood.
I thought that somehow I can change that page. Now I see it works great. Sorry for taking your time.
I am glad that you sorted out.
Have a nice day.
One more question.
I have my account page and I can sign in but where I can sign up?
Navigate to Settings > General > Membership and mark Anyone can register. Then go to WooCommerce > Settings > Accounts & Privacy > Account creation > Allow customers to create an account on the “My account” page.
My pleasure 🙂
I’ve got a problem with mobile menu.
1. how can I delete or change “my account”: https://prnt.sc/n0ejhh
2. Shop page in this menu “SKLEP” didn’t work at all, I can see there is no link under it but how can I change the mobile menu? In desktop version there is static block with all categories.
Please submit new topics for new questions.
2) You need to create a separate menu for mobile devices because the content of static block in the menu can’t be displayed on mobile correctly.
Here are screenshots from our demo – http://prntscr.com/l876jd + http://prntscr.com/l876n4 http://prntscr.com/l876pk
Thanks a lot!
The topic ‘XStore Furniture Demo – products’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.