I have updated my XSTORE theme to the lastest version.
However, it shows the following:
This theme version requires the following plugin XStore Core to be updated up to 3.1 version. You can install the updated version of XStore core plugin:
1) via Dashboard > Updates > click Check again button > update plugin
2) via FTP using archive from Downloads
3) via FTP using archive from the full theme package downloaded from ThemeForest
4) via Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades WordPress Plugin
5) Don’t Forget To Clear Cache!
I don’t know how to operate FTP, request you to kindly update the Xstore Core plugin on my website or guide me how to do it.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 7.1 WooCommerce version: 5.5.3
Please follow this article – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/37-plugins-update
Getting this error: Oops it looks something went wrong. Please check your system requirements first. In case it will happened again, please, contact us 8theme.com
Provide us with temporary wp-admin and FTP access.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.