First of all, I want to say thanks and good job for the AMP.
1. If the product is only 1 product in stock, the woocommerce don’t show the “quantity selector”; so… when you press “buy now” it opens like it should, but there is an empty space where “quantity selector” should be.
Beside it doesn’t look good, it’s very confusing for a buyer after he presses “buy now”, he has another “buy” with an empty field.
I think, there are 2 options: one is to always show the quantity or 2, better one, change the behaviour of the buy now button if only one is in stock (to “bypass” the second step)
(if is not clear, check the printscreen)
I’ve resolved this (temporary) by adding a custom code in functions… but this is not a solution.
2. Shipping metod. Also, in AMP (I’ve check your demo, also) the shipping cost doesn’t appear. This is a major problem. On regular mobile version, it’s ok.
3. Also, I’ve seen that there is a little problem with application/json markup (in products):
a. The microdata on a product is “blogpost” instead of product
b. It’s missing the logo, which makes it invalid.
Thank you for using our theme and for your report. Could you, please, provide us with temporary WP Dashboard and FTP access to your site and we’ll check the issues in more detail and try to help you?
Hi, thank you for your response!
1. I resolved (temporary) by adding a custom code in functions (to be always shown).
2. This is also on your demo. I temporary disabled AMP because I got some orders with no shipping (no shipping tax). This is the most important one…
3. The application/json markup problem, is also in your demo.
Yes, if necessary, I can give you access.
We’ll fix the mentioned issues in the next plugin update. If you need to fix that before the plugin update then we need access to your site.
We have released a new update for the XStore AMP version. Please, remove the plugin and install it again from XStore > Plugin Installer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.