We are having problems piling up on our non published e-store.
1. We get 502 Bad Gateway nginx page. Here’s how to replicate;
Frontpage works fine when entering store, adding any amount of products to cart and returning to front page causes 502.
2. 8Theme custom menu in dashboard not what it was before, the menu portion has only half of the titles visible and the layout is out of whack.
3.Language settings seem to change randomly, the set language is finnish, but at first the product view tabs changed to english at random, and also add to cart etc. buttons changed language. At one point there was also mix of english/finnish. Cant replicate this and now for example product tabs are in finnish but the Choose-button of variable product has no text, before it was ‘Valitse’ which means choose in english.
All problems appeared one by one during the few weeks we have been building the site. Any ideas what might be causing these?
The only non theme specific plugins added after installation of Xstore are Really simple ssl, WP maintenance mode(uninstalled), Regenerate Thumbnails (uninstalled).Site URL: hidden Theme version: 1.0.12 WooCommerce version: 2.6.14
1. I don’t see any products if follow the link you provided. Provide me correct link where you have the store and also enable WP debag mode. Also, please, install and enable default theme – Storefront – and check if this issue happens.
2. Update theme to version 3.10.1 and clear browser cache. This issue was fixed.
3. Make sure that you have translated theme, plugins and WP. Follow the documentation to translate theme http://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/30-base-theme-translation
Thank you for your reply. Will try your suggestions. I have included the link for the shop in private content. The front page is at 404 state because of not published state.
Below is a link for the video replicating the 502 issue. Site is now public behind maintenance plugin so the site functions right on admin for you to test the issue.
Thank you for the great service.
As I can see problem is caused by Really Simple SSL plugin. Once I disable it home page works fine.
Very likely some fatal error appears if you enable this plugin. I need FTP access to find out what is the reason of the 505 error.
Hi, great you found the problem. Below you’ll find your ftp credentials.
We really want to use ssl certificate and we also have another shop using simple ssl, so it would be good to know what is causing this and if there’s an solution/alternative.
Seems that this option caused the issue http://prntscr.com/ervr0w
If I disable it I don’t see any mixed content and home page is ok. WP debug does not show any errors. We don’t have idea why this option causes issue. Try to contact with plugin author, maybe they have any solutions.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty