Having issues installing Xeroom on XStore theme. Xeroom support said the issue is with the theme. With the theme deactivated, activating the plugin caused the website to fail. Are there any scheduled updates that will fix this issue? Also, is the theme compatible with Woocommerce Xero plugin? ThanksTheme version: 6.2.13 WooCommerce version: 4.1.1
Take our apologies that you faced any inconvenience using our theme.
Could you, please, provide us with temporary WP Dashboard and FTP access to your site? Also, describe your steps to reproduce the issues step by step, maybe provide screenshots for better understanding (you can use Lightshot screenshot free tool to share screenshots).
Ben here from That Web Co, I have been working on this Xeroom issue so will be continuing the conversation with you if that’s ok.
Could you provide an email address i can give you access to the WP dashboard with please?
Here’s the steps we have taken to identify the issue…
Firstly, we had the site set up and working great, the last step was to add Xeroom. Xeroom is an intergration step between WooCommerce and Xero. Xero is the accounting system our clients use. We have previously used Xeroom on other websites without issue.
I installed and activated Xeroom, at which point the website crashed completely. I had to remove the Xeroom plugin from the cPanel to gain access to the website again.
I then deactivated all plugins and reverted the theme back to a standard wordpress theme.
Then i re insatalled Xeroom and everything was fine.
Then i started re activating plugins. When i activated the Xstore plugin the site once again crashed and i had to remover Xeroom from the cPanel. This was still with the wordpress standard theme installed.
I then got an email from wordpress saying Xstore had caused our page to fail.
That’s when we reached out to you. Xeroom seems completely compatible with every other site we have used it on, but this is the first time we have used your theme with Xeroom.
I am happy to give you access to the dashboard if you can provide an email address i can use.
Thank you for your time,
Xeroom has been installed but not activated. If you activate it and need it removing via cPanel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and i will restore the site as quickly as i can
1) BE ATTENTIVE and don’t place the private information in general message area because all the visitors have access to that information! Use the Private content area http://prntscr.com/srjgm6 to provide private info.
2) When we follow the link you provided we get 403 error http://prntscr.com/srjfv5 Do you have any limits for the connections from the other countries? Any black list?
3) Provide us with FTP access to your site. We need to enable WP debug and then make changes in theme files to fix the issue depending on the errors you provide. We won’t be able to help you without FTP(or SFTP) access.
4) Provide us with server error logs that you get on your site while enabling plugin + our theme.
Waiting for your reply to proceed.
Thank you for the error log.
3) Provide us with FTP access to your site. We need to make changes in theme files to fix the issue and make sure that everything works smoothly after that. We won’t be able to help you without FTP(or SFTP) access.
And mentioned plugin also should be installed but deactivated.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.