Hello, thanks for your reply ;
here are my FTP access, however, for the list of what is not translated, there is really a lot, for example, when you fly over the cart, the words “shopping cart” and “subtotal”, in the page of order validation “orders status”, also when I simulate an order, the summary page after payment was in English,
I would recommend you to synchronize translation.
Install Loco translate plugin > button Sync (Loco Translate plugin http://prntscr.com/glemdq) allows you to synchronize your translation file with .pot file. Then you will be able to find and translate untranslated strings.
Also, don’t forget to backup all the files before any update.
I’ve used Loco translate plugin to do this http://prntscr.com/nrulfd and then deactivated the plugin.
Also, synchronization can be done using poedit. Find more information about this in documentation of the poedit.
Excuse me, i did a mistake
After your intervention yesterday I realized that there were still untranslated words, I then modify my PO file, and now my site is the same as before your intervention, with several untranslated fields .. I tried syncing with LOCO as you told me, but I do not know how to do it
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty