Hellooo…in there any problem about last woocomerce update?
My site don’t shows wp bakery contents….I have activated under costruction plugin (private)
Looks like the problem begin with the last woocomerce update
I asked about screenshots because on first sight all fine on your site – https://gyazo.com/3f1804444891a8cb97f908555f976afc
Please describe in more details what exactly doesn’t work correctly. You can use such screenshot maker as Lightshot https://prnt.sc/
Thanks in advance.
1) We don’t see any problem with your site even in incognito mode https://gyazo.com/94c507de6d95fddb47a179396bff9bad
2) ASM Valora para WooCommerce plugin causes error http://prntscr.com/nvtrtz Contact plugin author to fix this.
I don’t know what to do i see my site wrong and my hosting suport too, but you said that my site is Ok…the restores doesn’t works…an the provider of ASM Valora said that his pluigin is OK…nobody have a solution for me… and my site is down 🙁
1) Try to disable the cache plugin at all and check.
2) If plugin is ok then why do you get the error in console? It disappears once you disable plugin.I’m not telling you that plugin causes the main issue that you have but I’m sure about that error. You can disable plugin, clear cache and check.
Sorry but maybe it’s you local browser problem. I don’t see any error message https://gyazo.com/72bc3f8dda5b145fa81012134673033d
1) Try to enable the default WP theme and check if you still have the error
2) Provide me screenshot or video when this error appears.
In another Pc and with another browser, the home say me the same in console:
ErrorUtils caught an error: “Tried to listen to element of type click from Error: Cannot listen to an unde…”. Subsequent errors won’t be logged; see https://fburl.com/debugjs.
Looks like something about Facebook 🙁
Yes, probably https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53279162/my-html-page-has-errorutils-caught-an-error-extried-to-listen-to-element but our theme does not include FB code.
Maybe you use some third-party plugins. Anyway, that message should not affect any options.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.