My website has multilingual woocommerce store. After I transferred my site from one domain to another, my Finnish shop’s subcategories got somehow mixed up.
The shop is still in “kauppa” (=”shop”) url, but subcategories point to “shop”, so to the English version. How can I fix this?
Actually now I figured the language out, but I’m still getting 404 error on my categories. Why aren’t my categories showing up?
Please check your category page with a default theme – Storefront. Let me know result.
It does the same. Still points to the same 404 error page.
It means that the problem doesn’t relate to theme. You need to contact either author of the plugin that you use to create multilingual store or WooCommerce support. We provide support for issues related strictly to our theme.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
You may extend support period on ThemeForest and then update its status by clicking "Update" button in your Account area.