(1) In the Woocommerce file:
legenda/woocommerce/cart/cart-shipping.php, in the 22. line is translation:
_e( ‘Shipping and Handling’, ‘woocommerce’ );
I can not find such a translation string in the latest Woocommerce translation file! So it is not translated.
Should it be actually from Legenda translation file? I did find this string there:
msgid “Shipping and Handling”
(2) To fix the previous problem I did copy this file over child theme:
But it is not overrided by Legenda! Why?Theme version: 2.10.0 WooCommerce version: 2.4.12
1. That string was implemented in the theme and you can change it only in the theme file legenda/woocommerce/cart/cart-shipping.php.
2. Please provide us with correct FTP credentials.
1. So i change it and you fix it in the next release so it doesn’t break again?
I noticed some other wrongly translated strings also, so please review your theme Woocommerce files before releasing new version.
2. I reopened your FTP and wp-admin access. Please check it.
As I see the folder you created in child theme is “wordpress”, not “woocommerce”:
developers to update translation files
Just for clarification. The problem is in Woocommerce template files – some string are getting from WRONG translation file (it should be LEGENDA instead of WOOCOMMERCE). The reported string is ONE OF MANY OTHERS! Please check ALL your legenda/woocommerce template files for that!
OT: AND your FORUM software is BUGGY – i click on EDIT (POST) (not REPLY) and gets warning “You cannot reply to this topic.”.
Customers can’t edit posts. Please take our apologies but this function can’t be changed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty