Tagged: Woocommece Delivery Date
I install Order Delivery Date for Woocommerce plugin and I have 2 questions:
1. How can I move the field Delivery Date? I must put it after Delivery Address, now is above 🙁
2. How can I translate this field (or other fields)?
Thanks in advance!
1. Please show a screenshot what exactly you want to achieve.
2. You need translate the field in the plugin files. You need check them.
I wanna do this:
On my shopping cart.
Try to add the following code in Theme Options->Custom CSS->Global Custom CSS.
I have 2 problems:
1. In Safari: I need more space between Delivery Date field and Delivery Address
2. In Firefox: nothings happened! And I can’t see the check button “Create an account?”
Change the code to this one:
float: inherit !important;
Clear browser cache and check the page after that.
Make sure you’re logged out to be able to see “Create an account?” field.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
You may extend support period on ThemeForest and then update its status by clicking "Update" button in your Account area.