Hope you are having a nice day.
Please explain how can I recreate the problem.
Just choose any product and add to cart, then try to go to the cart page..
Do u need login?
oh then, tried to empty cach .. and it worked .. 😛 😀
I have a more question to ask, I have managed to translate the most with the help of Loco Translate. But there are 2 words that do not come up in the program. Can I in any way translate them by the code?
1. I find with loco translate but can not save the translation.
2. Do not get into Loco at all
3. -Same here
1. Go to Loco Translate > Plugins > YITH WooCommerce Compare.
2. Appearance > Widgets > Category widget title in your Shop sidebar or in Main Sidebar.
3. Theme options > E-Commerce > Shop > Text for empty cart.
Could you please provide wp-admin access in Private Content?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.