I cannot add various product variation due to the LEGENDA theme running on old woocommerce.
1) when exactly will this be updated to work together with the woocommerce 2.4 version?? woocommerce already released 2.4 on July and its september already, why theres still no update?
2) please share how can i update the woocomerce myself? i tried copy the woocommerce folder to the theme plugin and the whole theme crashed.
1. New theme version has been already released http://themeforest.net/item/legenda-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/5888906 which is compatible with new Woocommerce version.
2. You must never reload the files in wp-content/themes/legenda/woocommerce directory. They are modified by our developers to align Woocommerce templates with the theme design.
The only folder that you can update is wp-content/plugins/woocommerce. Woocommerce plugin files are stored in there. The directory wp-content/themes/legenda/woocommerce contains the files that are modified by theme developers.
To update Woocommerce plugin you need overwrite “woocommerce” folder in wp-content/plugins directory.
Please check the description of our theme update:
Pay attention to the files that were deleted: http://storage2.static.itmages.com/i/15/0817/h_1439794170_5940258_acd46deb52.png
You must delete them from your theme folder too (in wp-content/themes/legenda/woocommerce directory).
Here is a tutorial how to update theme:
I downloaded and reinstalled the most updated version of legenda.
it still says
“Your theme (LEGENDA – 8theme WordPress theme) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.
our theme uses modified Woocommerce template files – that’s why file versions may be different. This notification is normal. It is not bug and does not affect front end. you may just skip it.
Are you still having problems after theme and plugins update?
now it doesnt shows right..
1) the theme crashes for no reason
2) even before the theme didnt crash, it says the “This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.”
please dont tell me its woocommerce problem, because i tried another theme and it works just fine.
1) i fixed the theme crash issue, asked host to reset permission css.
2) however, now that it just wont load other product colour variation…
i have deleted the update file in here http://storage2.static.itmages.com/i/15/0817/h_1439794170_5940258_acd46deb52.png
and now that eveni chose other colour of the product, it juz wont load properly. and it says there no such match
“SORRY, NO PRODUCTS MATCHED YOUR SELECTION. PLEASE CHOOSE A DIFFERENT COMBINATION.”
As I see you haven’t created all combinations with your variations, for example, in this product http://toy141.com/product/imilan-women-emboridery-blue-corset-top-sexy-lingerie-sets/ there is no combination 5XL and Pink, only Red and Blue:
You need create all combinations and write prices for them. After that check your product.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty