3) Want wishlist icon/shortcut with the cart button on the menu header
4) Search bar instead of search Icon on menu header
5)Make menu (mobile version) background white and font black (currently its background is black)
6) Make the product description in bullet/point form for single view products.
7) I want to buy the Royal theme again for another domain. I need this exact same website there too. So will I be able to copy these webpages that I have made in the domain to that place? or will I have to again create from scratch? Can you please guide me.
You patient reply will be much appreciated!
Could you, please, provide us with temporary WP Dashboard access to your site to help you with the mentioned settings?
7/ You can use Duplicator plugin to make a total copy of the site or use the default import/Export tool to make a copy of the pages only (Tools > Import/Export).
If you plan one more site I would like to draw your attention to our XStore theme https://themeforest.net/item/xstore-responsive-woocommerce-theme/15780546
It has 90+ demos https://xstore.8theme.com/preview-new/ , fully supports the most popular page builders (Elementor and WPBakery) and has additional elements for them, comes with header builder, single product builder, variation swatches, variation gallery and many more.
Could you, please, update PHP version on your server to 7.0 at least but better to 7.2 or 7.3 http://prntscr.com/s1dpmr ? Because the latest versions such plugins as WooCommerce, Revolution slider do not support our of date PHP version 5.6.
1) Use responsive options of the heading element http://prntscr.com/s1dx5z
2) Provide us with FTP access to your site to fix this issue.
3) Unfortunately, there is no such option in our theme. It’s possible only by additional PHP customization that is not included in our basic support. (XStore theme allows to place wishlist to header because it comes with header builder.)
4) There is no such option by default. Search icon in the Royal theme has only such design. If you want to change it you can do this only by additional customization. (XStore theme allows to choose between 2 designs of the search http://prntscr.com/s1elpd and use different for the mobile and desktop versions)
5) I have changed the colors by minor CSS customization. Check now.
6) Fixed. Check now.
7) XStore includes more options to customize header, footer, products to suit your needs because include the advanced module based on customizer that allows checking the changes in real-time. Watch XStore video tutorials to get more information about it https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMqMSqDgPNmCCyem_z9l2ZJ1owQUaFCE3
Truly saying looking at things you want to change I would suggest you to try XStore even for the current project. XStore also uses the WPBakery page builder, so you should no face a lot of issues after migration. We could exchange Royal to XStore if you want.