1. Hi having purchased the theme, then uploaded it, I have found several things prior to the upgrade I was able to use a third party Product Image Viewer, Magic Zoom, which is much better than what you have in the theme, however the new update doesnt allow for the third party plugin to work, and now I am stuck with your dreadful Product viewer which doesnt even work well. It makes the images to big and you cant get rid of the hover which makes them small, it should be the other way around, so this needs to be fixed, can you assist with this
2. HI, can you please advise how do I change the image viewing size div class=”sxy-zoom-viewport” style=”opacity: 0; width: 570px; height: 998px; left: 0px; top: 0px;” at the moment as you can see it is set to 570px width and 998px height, which is just terrible, I need to adjust this to 400px X 700px. If you would please advise how to change it would be appreciated. Thanks Angel.
3. Hi there, I have also discovered since you have updated the theme, the Wishlist no longer is working well, it is butted up against the summary wording as well as it sits right next to the add to cart button, whereas it used to sit below it. Please advise, I am so disappointed with the upgrade of the theme, my client is very unhappy now with so many things. I need some assistance to get the positioning of the Wishlist Buttons right now! Thanks AngelSite URL: hidden Theme version: Latest WooCommerce version: Latest
Hi, I have uninstalled the latest version of YITH wishlist and installed a previous version from late 2014, and this has fixed the problem with the buttons being pushed right up against the summary and the add to cart button. However there is still the issues of the product images looking absolutely dreadful and I dont know how the fix this!!!!
I have two questions that I would value your help on:
1. Is it possible to remove the very top header space? On my site it’s the one which currently says “Free shipping on all UK orders over £15!” : Temp URL: http://358.416.myftpupload.com/
2. On my product images (on the product page) the magnifying zoom is out of proportion – everything zooms all stretched. How do I change this?
GabriellaSite URL: hidden Theme version: 1.4 WooCommerce version: 4.1.1
Thank you for this,
1. I have added to code to: default.custom.css As I could not find custom.css file – can I create one and if so how do I do this as it has not removed the header. I activated the custom.css in the theme options.
2. This is what I see on zoom, both from a laptop and also desktop pc :
Example Before: file:///Users/lucascouto/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202015-04-02%20at%2011.44.00.png
Example After: file:///Users/lucascouto/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202015-04-02%20at%2011.45.21.png
(Not sure if those image links will work for you – let me know if not)
1) you need to rename file ‘default.custom.css’ into ‘custom.css’ in order to enable it.
2) unfortunately links you have provided are local and work only for your PC. Please upload needed images to any image hosting, for example http://tinypic.com/ and provide us with links.
1) Here is a video tutorial how to create custom.css: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qok2zRedRMY&feature=youtu.be.
2) Please provide us with wp-admin access in Private Content.
Ok, I have managed to fix the Product Image Viewer, with your suggestions to go into the Theme functions and advise to either 4 or 5, it have set it all to 4 rather than 5 and the other two were set at 6.
I have also removed the new version of YITH wishlist and installed the previous version, and set up the sidebar, so now all of this is in the correct position!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty